Mention the names Nelson Mandela and Bishop Tutu and most people will equate South Africa with these Nobel Prize recipients and their efforts in ending apartheid. But South Africa also boasts numerous national wildlife parks and reserves in addition to its famed multicultural heritages with its many beliefs and traditions.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Table Mountain & Cableway
- Wine tours
- Cape Town
- Robben Island, Nelson Mandela’s prison for 17 years
- Lesedi Cultural Village of Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho cultures
- Soweto Township’s jazz clubs
- Apartheid Museum
- Kruger National Park
- Kimberley Mine Museum
- Hiking, surfing, golfing, etc.