You probably already realize that you can’t do and see everything you’d like to on your next excursion. Time restraints and financial resources will impact your decisions the most. In order to optimize your experience as much as possible, the following questions should be asked when planning your next trip:
- How much vacation time is available?
- What are my main interests and reasons for this trip? Wildlife? Architecture? Black African history and culture? Scenery? Islands with beaches and watersports?
- Which country (or countries) do I want to visit?
- Who will my travel companions be? Family? Church group? Other students? Coworkers?
- What type of hotel accommodations are important to me? Which would I be comfortable and satisfied with (budget/moderate/tourist class or luxury)? What about my fellow travelers?
- Can I call any travel agent with my questions about airfare, immunizations, pre-departure orientation or visas?
- What information can I discover through the internet when trying to decide on a destination?
- How can African Travel Seminars assist me?
African Travel Seminars is your one stop to meeting all your travel needs to Africa and beyond. Each of our tours and safaris are customized based on your interests, budget, timeframe, etc. We’ll work with you from the idea stage to the actual planning.
We can arrange your air travel, accommodation abroad, visa processing where needed, and pre-departure orientation providing pertinent information on your destination.
You will know the dos and don’ts in your destination before you leave home. At African Travel Seminars we believe the better informed you are, the more prepared you will be to enjoy your experience.
To start planning your trip of a lifetime, call us to discuss your group’s interests.